Thursday, July 9, 2015

The moments I cherish the most



I  was actually delighted.. It was a wonderful prompt today. Truly now when I look back  I could envision not just one but a series...




Here now I try and list a few:


  • The first day of my kindergarten when my mother left me at school.we had gone on a trip to kasi and the day we returned I joined school.
  • When my most beloved aunt got married and I cried till my heart.
  • The day my uncle came and shouted at my class teacher for scolding me.
  • When my close friend left school.
  • The day when I joined the dumb charades team in my school.
  • The moment When I was honoured with the silver jubilee prize in my school.
  • The time When I was elected as a representative of my college.
  • The first day when I bunked college.
  • The day when my graduation results came and I realized that I had topped.
  • When I had roamed aimlessly with my close friend holding hand in hand in the streets.
  • First time when I met my better half..
  • My first job..
  • When the gift of motherhood was bestowed upon me twice.
  • When I published my first article in my blog.
The journey of life had been wonderful so far...with lots of ups and downs..and with success and failure. Where every failure taught me a wonderful lesson. I have just listed a few but the list goes on endless.


Linking this to A Prompt Each Day,NaBloPoMo

5 comments:

  1. Great moments for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Memorale moments of life!
    Kalpana
    A good news! i have noinated you for the prestigious Versatile Bloggers' Award. Kindlly check my post,Versatile award 2 at eccentricgrandmum.blogspot. dated 9th July 2015

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ushaji it is indeed a great moment of honour and I think I must definitely add it up to my list above...

      Delete
  3. Yeah defining moments ..sweet and spicy :) great ones!

    ReplyDelete